Jai Ganesh! Workshop
Email UCBK to find out when the next
live workshop is happening...!
"The most intelligent person, the most intelligent god,
the most intelligent at finding the way to making you successful...
You're inviting him."
- Sri Kaleshwar
Sliding scale donation -
enter any amount you are able.
Ganesh yantras & workshop, Tehachapi, California, 2016
Yes! I want to register for this online workshop via credit card through Paypal. I will choose my option from either US or European currency, below. (US donations are tax-deductible.)
Jonathan D. Rosen recordings of Parts 1 & 2 are available - and Alx Uttermann's recording of the entire workshop - from teaching to copper yantra - is also available.
A short workshop in the energy, knowledge & structure of the Remover of Obstacles, Ganesh
This rollicking, lively workshop in the high divine positive, irrepressibly cheerful, profoundly supernatural, elephant-headed god Ganesh will leave you feeling lighter, happier, and with a deeper understanding of the energy mechanisms at work with Ganesh.
Join master healers Jonathan D. Rosen (in recorded versions) or Alx Uttermann for a dynamic look at the spiritual energy mechanisms behind the pudgy elephant god's appearance... plus experience drawing his yantra (structure) both on paper, and on copper, to have the obstacle-removing energy with you, all the time.
During this workshop, you'll learn:
- How Ganesh was created & how those miracle mechanisms are
still running in our creation today
- What the inner mechanism of Ganesh means to your soul
- Techniques to increase your protection circles & angelic field
- The Ganesh Mantra - to chant whenever you want his energy
- How to draw the Ganesh yantra & put it on copper, to take
his energy home with you
***Yantra-making supplies needed:
- Notebook or something to write with/on
- Colored pencils or markers (fine points suggested)
- Large pad of drawing paper or sheets of drawing paper
- 14" x 14" foam board
- Masking tape
- White-out (yes, really!)
- An old ballpoint pen (dry or nearly dried out)