A short workshop in the energy, knowledge & structure of the Remover of Obstacles, Ganesh
This rollicking, lively workshop in the high divine positive, irrepressibly cheerful, profoundly supernatural, elephant-headed god Ganesh will leave you feeling lighter, happier, and with a deeper understanding of the energy mechanisms at work with Ganesh.
Join master healers Jonathan D. Rosen (in recorded versions) or Alx Uttermann for a dynamic look at the spiritual energy mechanisms behind the pudgy elephant god's appearance... plus experience drawing his yantra (structure) both on paper, and on copper, to have the obstacle-removing energy with you, all the time.
During this workshop, you'll learn:
- How Ganesh was created & how those miracle mechanisms are
still running in our creation today
- What the inner mechanism of Ganesh means to your soul
- Techniques to increase your protection circles & angelic field
- The Ganesh Mantra - to chant whenever you want his energy
- How to draw the Ganesh yantra & put it on copper, to take
his energy home with you
***Yantra-making supplies needed:
- Notebook or something to write with/on
- Colored pencils or markers (fine points suggested)
- Large pad of drawing paper or sheets of drawing paper
- 14" x 14" foam board
- Masking tape
- White-out (yes, really!)
- An old ballpoint pen (dry or nearly dried out)
"The most intelligent person, the most intelligent god,
the most intelligent at finding the way to making you successful...
You're inviting him."
- Sri Kaleshwar
Sliding scale donation -
enter any amount you are able.
Yes! I want to register for this online workshop via credit card through Paypal. I will choose my option from either US or European currency, below. (US donations are tax-deductible.)
Jonathan D. Rosen recordings of Parts 1 & 2 are available - and Alx Uttermann's recording of the entire workshop - from teaching to copper yantra - is also available.
Jai Ganesh! Workshop
Email UCBK to find out when the next
live workshop is happening...!
Ganesh yantras & workshop, Tehachapi, California, 2016